Life is TOO short to work at a call center

I'm mean seriously!!!! It is a freakin joke! Talk about being a "work horse" for someone else, making them millions upon millions of dollars while they "strive" to pay you the very least possible. Every other day there's a new meeting about how your not offering enough, selling enough, not contributing enough, not positive enough, not a team player enough, blah, blah, blah! Need I go on?

This is "call center" life. Get your bum to work on time and don't be even a minute late, jump on the phone and start taking the one billion calls that are waiting in que, maximize that call now! Don't take too long on each call but yet don't rush through it. Don't forget to offer additional products and OH! That new "security" feature we are now adding on to every order, don't forget to offer it and follow the "legal" jargon or else!!! OH! Did you make sure and verify everything?? What about those pens, labels, stamps? Don't forget we have a contest this quarter. That $5 Walmart gift card could be yours!!! Again, don't forget to verify everything but not to much. Don't forget to project a smile while you talk and be sure and use those niceties. OH! and did you thank the customer and close that call properly??

Give me a break!!!!! ALL that and I'm not even allowed to use the restroom when I want. Got to make sure and watch that personal idle!

Oh! And when you speak up, complain or make a suggestion your black listed and everyone hates you. God forbid you wear a cute outfit to work because all the guys will want you and look at you with those eyes like he's undressing you and all the girls will look you up and down like "who does SHE think she is." It's ridiculous I mean realy.

High stress, high burnout and there is no vacation time in the system to take, it's always in the negative! Heaven help me if I have a Dr.'s appointment and need to renew my medication cuz that for sure is not gonna happen.

Oh and don't even get me started on how ALL the Supervisors have their favorietes. It's ridiculous it's like whose arse do I have to kiss to get a freakin mental health day!

I'd rather pump gas in the hot sun all day in the Sahara desert.!

Ok, I'm done :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of my work: Blue Star Contemporary Art Press Releases 2007 (in raw form & w/o logos)

Even the nights awake