Quotes of which I live buy

"An original does not conform to our expectations, she changes them, forever."~Unknown

"An original is hard to find but easy to recognize."~Anonymous (One of my favorites: I was given this quote on a plaque by a cousin of mine.)

"I do not seek, I find." ~Unkown (Given to me by my mom)

"Life is not about perfection, it's about completion." ~Jane Fonda

"Only those who dare truly live."~ Unknown (My personal favorite.)

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."~Unknown

"Where ever you go, go with all your heart." ~Unknown (Another personal favorite.)

"I got a brand new attitude and I'm gonna wear it tonight." ~Pink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even the nights awake

Examples of my work: Blue Star Contemporary Art Press Releases 2007 (in raw form & w/o logos)

Life is TOO short to work at a call center