My Intro: Introducing Meeeee!

Well hello there. I am happy to announce that today is my first day at blogging. I was introduced to bloggin about four years ago while I was earning my Associates degree. I had no earthly idea what the hec the lecturer was talking about and felt very inadequate as I was listening to him explain to us that it was sooo easy that even his tween daughter was doing it with video uploads and all.

Anyway here I am four years later after having lunch with a good friend who urged me that this would be another great way to market myself. I can say that I am finally at a point where I feel confidant enough to do this. So thank you dear friend, thank you.

I am excited about what's to come and look forward to my future blogs and subscribing to other inspirational blog writers.

Here's to you and me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even the nights awake

Examples of my work: Blue Star Contemporary Art Press Releases 2007 (in raw form & w/o logos)

Life is TOO short to work at a call center